Here are the step by step guide to a smooth family and graduation portrait photoshoot session.
Booking a session.
- Call us at 98795173 for a booking session. Booking slots are on a first come-first serve basis. You can book as early as you can so that you can reserve the slot of your preference.
- To confirm a booking, a deposit of $50 is required to secure the slot. The deposit can be made via funds transfer or walk-in.
- The account to transfer is Posbank Savings 084-92943-3 or via Paylah or PayNow.
- The deposit is non refundable if booking is cancelled 3 days before the photoshoot.
Preparing for the photoshoot.
- It is recommended for your family to dress according to your family concept preference. You can dress up in formal wear like suits and dinner dresses or as informal like t-shirts and jeans. It is best to look coordinated in your portraits. (see images below)
- You can bring some simple props such as soft toys, hand bouquets etc.
- The studio does not provide make up and hair. We can recommend a make up stylist if you require one. Payment for the services is to be paid directly the make up artist.
- For the men, a neat haircut is recommend. Remember to shave your beard too if you want a clean shaven look.
During the photoshoot session
- Each family session is 45 mins.
- We will take as many photos as possible during this time period.
- You will be able to view your shots immediately all your photos as our camera is link to a monitor for immediate viewing.
- If time allows. you can change to a 2nd outfit.
- At the end of 45 mins, you will get to choose the images that you like to print. You can also order additional prints and softcopies if you like.
- You will also get to choose the customised frames that we offer as part of your package.
- Full payment will be collected at the end of your session.
Collection of picture frames
- The time frame to collect the picture frames is about 4-6 weeks.
- We will contact you when the items are ready.